Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

I have been in this town for a while now just bumming around i need to get up and do something get my clans name out there in honour of their memory.

I have been in this town for a while now just bumming around i need to get up and do something get my clans name out there in honour of their memory.
It's hard though as I do not like people they are so complicated unlike animals, animals are easy to get along with unless they see you as food but even then its simple and honest, the only problem with animals is they cannot spread my clans name.... I guess I will have to deal with people.
There are a few that I am acquainted with, Helja is very protective towards women and seams nice, Skye likes being the centre of attention and has a nice voice, she is noisy though but that is her job.
There is also the bouncer called ??? what was his name again? something starting with T I'm not sure I haven't spoken to him much
and another male ummm... I'm not good with names but we all sort of work for Mon the tavern owner, and his barmaid is nice enough to share her room with Helja and I.

I have heard rumours about missing animals around town from people leaving the inn so the next day I looked at the 
barracks notice board it was true there has been quite a few missing animals around so I asked Helja to keep a ear out around the tavern about it.

1 comment: