Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Skye's Super Awesome Adventure Log YEAH!

Skye's Super Awesome Adventure Log YEAH!

30 Hisun Endey 1022

Super Awesome Adventure Log!
Ugh, That blasted Tomtom's missing, I hope I dont find him hiding in my darn wardrobe again, last time that happened, I had to buy a new skirt. Dumb cat.

I played at the tavern again. I didn't get to bust out any kicking tunes, it was all boring "play soft soothing music" Maaan taverns are meant to be rowdy and WOOO! not "ho hum so sweet" but hey, I love to see the smiles on the faces that listen to my music, but I swear Old Mr Jenkins grabbed my butt again today, that man is so silly, but so sweet, I hope his leg heals soon.

31 Hisun Leedey 1022

Super Awesome Adventure Log!
Some stupid adventurers came along and caused a problem in town today, they looked like they were going to kill poor Johnny, but the townsfolk flocked around them before they could, they walked off with a huff and pushed over little Sally. Stupid men, I should get someone to deal with them.

More animals missing, more people missing, things are sure strange lately. Probably those ruffians. I told mum and dad about them, mum told me off for getting too close to them, OF COURSE :/ she never lets me do anything fun, but that's okay, I can just sneak out hehehe. Dad didn't say anything, he just sat there, smoking his pipe, probably didn't wanna get told off by mum either. I swear I saw him wink, he's so cool. How am I supposed to become a fantastic adventurer and have lots of great stories to share if mum wont let me do any dangerous and exciting stuff... Guh!

Anyway, that damn cat wasn't in my wardrobe (thank goodness) but I'm still worried for Hawky, if that dumb cat tries to get Hawky again, I'm gonna smack him upside the head with my lute!

I swear something's gonna burst tomorrow, I can smell adventure in the air, maybe I'll get to do something fun!

2 comments: